Safe and caring boarding for cats in Kent
Based in Herne Bay, Rainbows End Cattery attracts customers from a wide area who know how well we care for their pets.
Rainbows End Cattery was set up in December 2006 as a family run business. We have always loved looking after animals, so it seemed the natural step to set up our cattery. We are fully licensed with accommodation for up to 46 cats.
Our pens and cabins were all designed with the safety, comfort and happiness of your cats in minds. There is a heated cabin and covered outdoor area so they can enjoy the fresh air and have plenty of room to play. The accommodation is kept very clean and we enjoy visiting the animals regularly during the day; making sure they are happy and settled. We really do go the extra mile to make sure your pet will enjoy their stay, if they are happy and relaxed when you collect them we’ll have done our job well.
Why leave your pet at our cattery?
- Fully licensed with room for 46 cats
- Spacious enclosed outdoor play area
- Separate cabins for sleeping and eating
- Fully insulated for the winter months and ventilated in summer
- Room for their own scratching posts and toys
Rainbows End Cattery offers:
- All breeds and ages of cats welcome
- Length of stay is from three days to as long as you need
- We will administer any medication needed for your cat, including insulin injections
- We have a close working relationship with our local vets
- We provide a range of quality food but if you cat is on a specialist diet we ask you to bring this in and we will make sure your pet is fed the correct diet
- Regularly cleaned accommodation
If you’re planning to leave your pet, we encourage you to visit us beforehand. If you’re in the area call in anytime.